Saturday, June 26, 2010

SHINee


Okay, yes i am a little late, but in my defense... nah i have no defense. I'm into a lot of music: Hip-hop, pop, rock, techno... But the main one tocatch my eye is j-POP AND C-POP.... A-MAZ-ING! I was watching the one of a kind boy band SHINee; I can honestly say that I was completely blown away. I love them!!!!! Their clash of Hip-hop and pop is just mind blwoling. From their  first hit song Replay to the lastest amazment Ring Ding Dong... SHINee is too hard to resist..... LONG LIVE SHINee.... I want all of their CD'S...




And just for the record, KEY rocks, so hard!!!! He is DEFINATELY MY FAVE OUT OF THE GROUP!!! I mean they are all really cool... But Key belongs to me!

2 comments:

  1. WOW.... you really like this KEY guy.... I heard of them before but never checked them out.... They sound good from the looks of it.. I'll check em' out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be my favorite of your blogs. Maybe its the pictures or the subject, Im not sure. Maybe its a mixture of them. Those awesome Pics plus The music (Ring Ding Ding...) plus the way its written, since its pretty rare for Choko not to word something amazingly. Whatever it is, I love this <3

    ReplyDelete